Discover your true purpose
Self Evaluation Worksheet.
Release your true potential
Allow yourself at least ½ - 1hr to do this exercise. Make sure you will not be interrupted, and that this time will be quiet. If necessary go somewhere quiet (just take a mirror with you).
- Look at yourself in a mirror.
- What are your first impressions?
- What do you think about the person you see?
- What do you change about yourself in front of others?
- List 5 strengths and 5 weaknesses
- Think back over your life.
- Pick out specific moments of significant change.
- Who influenced you the most?
- What influenced you the most?
- What makes you feel scared?
- What makes you feel sad?
- What makes you feel angry?
- Think of times/incidences in your life where you experienced hurt.
- How did you respond?
- How did those times change your life?
- Now, look at the highlights of your life.
- What were the best times of your life?
- What makes you feel good about yourself, life, the world.
- Is there any one element in your life that has always remained constant?
- Can you see a relationship between the "bad" things that have happened in your life and the way you are now?
- How can you convert the negative experiences into positive ones?
- How can you let go of the past and begin to move forward?
- What specific things can you do to improve your self image?
Lesson 1: Who am I? accompanies this worksheet